Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in California
Most of us depend on our vehicles for getting to work, shopping, going to appointments or just getting away for a little fun. We insure many type of drivers ranging from those who just need the basics or others who want to protect the vehicle of their dreams. We even cover the ones who enjoy an adventurous ride… ATV’s, Motor Cycles, RV’s, Boats, etc. No matter what kind of driver you are, or what your ride is, Alltypes Insurance Agency is ready to discuss your needs and help find the right vehicle insurance policy for you.
All Types Insurance Agency covers: Automobile Insurance for– Personal, Antique, Classic, or Modified; Motorcycles; Mopeds; Scooters; ATV’s; Dune buggies; Motor homes; Boat’s; Snowmobiles; and more. Such as Antique/Collectible Farm Tractors, Amish taxis, etc. All Types Insurance offers a questionnaire/checklist that you can download, review and call us with any questions you may have. We think making this information available is an important service and a huge first step in helping you understanding a little more about auto insurance coverage.
Our professional agents are ready to talk to you. Call us today to make an appointment. We’ll work around your schedule, not ours. Call Michael Kirk at 909.822.8334. Their training in all aspects automobile coverages has helped our clients make the right choices for them.
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)